No Purchase Necessary. Promotion is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of permanent residence. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. Promotion begins 8/19/13 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends 9/29/13 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Subject to Official Rules. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
© Wingate Inns International, Inc. All rights reserved. All hotels are independently owned and operated.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, MUNICIPAL AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES. Void outside the United States and Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. The Wingate by Wyndham All-Access Instant-Win Game & Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) begins August 19, 2013 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends September 29, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
1. Sponsor/Administrator: Promotion sponsored by Wingate Inns International, Inc. and Wyndham Hotel Group Canada, ULC, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (collectively, the “Sponsor”). Promotion administered by Berlin Productions, Inc., White Plains, NY 10601 (“Administrator”).
2. Eligibility. Promotion is open to all legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (not including the province of Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of residence at the time of the start of the Promotion. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and Administrator, their marketing agencies, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional fulfillment, web site providers, web masters, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, regardless of where they live) and same household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning prize(s) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A valid email account, a valid Facebook® account and a current Wyndham Rewards membership number, each of which may be obtained for free, are required for full participation in the Promotion. A Wyndham Rewards membership number is not required for entry into the sweepstakes component of the Promotion only.
An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has fully complied with these Official Rules and he/she has been notified by Sponsor or its agency to such effect.
3. How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, visit www.facebook.com/WingateHotels and click on the All-Access Sweepstakes tab. If you have not yet “liked” the official Wingate by Wyndham® Facebook page, a message to do so will appear. Clicking “like” will allow you to begin the Promotion entry process by following the links and instructions.
Entrants may opt to either (i) play the Instant-Win Game, which automatically enters them into the Sweepstakes and also qualifies them for a chance to win an Instant-Win Prize, or (ii) to independently enter the Sweepstakes without playing the Instant-Win Game. Entrants who do not play the Instant-Win Game will only be entered in the random drawing to win the Grand Prize; they will not have a chance to win an Instant-Win Prize, as defined below.
The instructions will indicate that enrollment in the Wyndham Rewards program is required for entry into the Instant-Win Game component of the promotion with automatic entry into the sweepstakes component of the Promotion. If you are already a member, you will be advised that it will be necessary to include your Wyndham Rewards membership number as part of the Promotion entry process. If you are not a Wyndham Rewards member, you will be advised that enrollment is free and that a Wyndham Rewards membership number may be easily obtained by clicking on the link provided to become a Wyndham Rewards member and instantly receive your member number. For terms and conditions of the Wyndham Rewards points program, go to https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/consumer/terms.action?variant. In addition to a Wyndham Rewards membership number, the Promotion entry form will require you to provide full legal name, valid e-mail address, complete home address (street address only; postal boxes/p.o. boxes will not be accepted), and a valid telephone number, which will be used as a means of contact to notify you if you are a potential prize winner.
If you do not have a Wyndham Rewards membership number and do not wish to become a Wyndham Rewards member, you may still enter the Sweepstakes component of the Promotion by clicking on the link for Sweepstakes entry only.
To Play the Instant-Win Game: After registration is completed, which requires Wyndham Rewards membership, an image of a Wingate by Wyndham All-Access Pass will appear on-screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to have the All-Access pass "scanned" to see if you are instant-winner by clicking on the scan button.
At the end of a simulated scanning action, you will receive either a non-winning message or a message to inform you that you are a potential Instant-Win Prize winner. If you receive a potential Instant-Win Prize message/notice, you will be asked to verify your contact information previously submitted with your Promotion registration to begin the prize claim process. Whether you receive a winning message or a non-winning message in the Instant-Win Game, you will be automatically entered once into the Sweepstakes portion of the Promotion for that completed game play.
To Enter the Random Drawing Sweepstakes: To enter the Sweepstakes without playing the Instant-Win Game (which will not require Wyndham Rewards membership), click the "Just enter me in the sweepstakes" link and follow the instructions to complete the Sweepstakes entry form.
Only one (1) Promotion entry (either an Instant-Win game play with automatic Sweepstakes entry or a Sweepstakes entry only) per person/e-mail address is permitted per day (12:00:00 a.m. ET – 11:59:59 p.m. ET). Completing and submitting an online Promotion entry is the only means of participating in the Promotion.
Any attempt by any entrant to exceed the entry limit by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, Wyndham Rewards Numbers and/or logins, or any other methods will void all that entrant's entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated, programmed or like means to enter the Promotion will result in disqualification. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for late, lost, garbled/undecipherable, misdirected, incomplete or invalid entries, which will be disqualified.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The "authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is the natural person assigned this e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Selection of Winners.
Instant-Win Game. For each Instant-Win Prize, a date and time during the Promotion Period will be pre-selected at random by the Administrator, an independent judging agency, at its offices in White Plains, NY. Ten (10) pre-selected dates and times (each corresponding to a randomly pre-selected Instant-Win prize, regardless of prize value) will be allocated to each “Week” (defined as lasting from 12:00:00 a.m. ET Monday through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Sunday) of the Promotion Period, with a total of sixty (60) Instant-Win Prizes to be awarded over the course of the Promotion Period. To be selected as a potential winner of an Instant-Win Prize, a qualified entrant must (a) play the Instant-Win Game and (b) be the first entrant on or after the corresponding randomly pre-selected date and time whose play is received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer. If a potential Instant-Win Prize winner cannot be contacted in person via email or telephone after two attempts to contact him/her, or if he/she is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Sweepstakes. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about September 30, 2013 by the Administrator, an independent judging agency, at its offices in White Plains, NY.
Notification of the initially selected potential Grand Prize winner will be sent by e-mail or telephone, in Sponsor's sole discretion, within 48 hours after the random drawing, using the email address or telephone number provided at the time of entry.
Potential Prize Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance/Release of Liability/Publicity Form (where lawful) within specified time period and must attest to full compliance with all terms of these Official Rules. At Sponsor’s discretion, these documents may be supplied to potential Prize Winners online via e-mail. By participating, entrants agree that an electronic signature on such documents will have the same force and effect as the actual, physical signature on same. If potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted in person via email or telephone after a reasonable number of attempts to contact him/her, or if potential Grand Prize Winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance/Release of Liability/Publicity Form within the specified time period, or in the event that potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing, digital or programming failures, or other reasons or any other errors cause more than the indicated number of Instant-Win Prizes to be available and/or claimed in one (1) or more weeks of the Promotion Period, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of Instant-Win Prizes allocated to such week(s) of the Promotion Period as per these Official Rules (provided that such Instant-Win Prizes were not previously awarded during such week(s)), by a random drawing from among all legitimate eligible prize claimants for such week(s).
Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize is dependent on the number of game plays effected and when during a given week of the Promotion Period a person plays the Instant-Win Game. Odds of winning Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for Grand Prize drawing.
For Canadian residents, to be deemed a potential winner, selected entrant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question within a certain time limit without any assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise.
Instant-Win Prizes (60 Total)
Level One (24 total; 4 per week): 25,000 Wyndham Rewards points redeemable for a free night stay at any participating Wingate by Wyndham location in the U.S. or Canada (one room; single or double occupancy) and /or other awards offered by Wyndham Rewards, subject to availability and standard terms and conditions of Wyndham Rewards points redemption program. For further details and terms and conditions of Wyndham Rewards points program, go to www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/consumer/terms.action.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $125 each prize; Level One Total ARV: $3,000.
Level Two (12 total; 2 per week): $100 gift card from an authorized entertainment event ticket seller of Sponsor’s sole choosing. Gift cards/ subject to additional terms and conditions of use, which may include expiration date.
ARV: $100 each prize; Level Two Total ARV: $1,200
Level Three (12 total; 2 per week): Prize consists of four (4) movie tickets awarded as either branded movie theatre gift cards or as Movie Cash® certificates at Sponsor's sole discretion, redeemable for admission to selected theaters. Branded gift cards or other certificates subject to additional terms and conditions of use, which may include expiration date.
ARV: $50 each prize; Level Three Total ARV: $600
Level Four (12 total; 2 per week): $25 Wyndham Rewards Visa debit card. Cards subject to terms and conditions of use, which may include expiration date.
ARV: $25 each prize; Level Three Total ARV: $300
Sweepstakes Grand Prize (1): A trip for two to winner's choice of one of three annual music industry awards events. Options consist of: (a) event scheduled for November, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA honoring performers of various music genres, (b) event scheduled for April, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV specifically honoring country music performers or (c) event scheduled for Sunday, January 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA, honoring music performers of various music genres. Winner’s choice of event is subject to availability and approval of Sponsor in its sole discretion as well as additional restrictions. Winner may not receive his/her first choice of event.
Prize includes accommodations for two nights, (one standard room/double occupancy) at a hotel of Sponsor's sole choosing in proximity to the event venue. Transportation to include either (1) roundtrip coach air travel from major commercial airport near the winner's residence to a major commercial airport near the event venue (airports being of Sponsor's sole choosing) plus midsize rental car for two days, or (2) full size rental car for three days if winner's residence is less than approximately 200 miles from the selected event venue (as determined at Sponsor's sole discretion); admission to the event for winner and guest; ground transportation to and from the hotel and event venue, other access or event components based on specific event attended and $500.00 in spending money awarded as a gift card/debit card from a recognized bank or credit/debit card issuer of Sponsor’s sole choosing, or as a check, in the sole discretion of Sponsor). ARV: $8,000.00
Final location and dates of events will be provided by the Sponsor within a reasonable time prior to the event date. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the selected event is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion must follow instructions at the event and behave in a respectful and appropriate manner. If Grand Prize Winner or his/her travel companion fail to do so (at Sponsor's sole discretion), then Sponsor may terminate the trip and/or take other actions without liability of any kind.
To accept rental car component of Grand Prize, winner or travel companion must be at least 25 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and at least one (1) major credit card in good standing, as well as complying with all other conditions of rental car agreement.
The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon date and times of travel, airfare fluctuations and hotel charges at the time of travel. Therefore, the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded.
Travel is subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth herein. Any costs associated with Grand Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly stated above, including but not limited to gratuities, personal expenses, airline fees, meals, excursions, etc., are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion. All Grand Prize-related travel arrangements will be administered by Sponsor’s authorized designee. Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion will be required to travel on identical itineraries including the same departure date and return date. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Airline tickets issued in conjunction with Grand Prize are not eligible for upgrades, frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the Grand Prize Winner’s possession or in the possession of the Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion. Grand Prize travel is subject to capacity controls and availability. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as the Grand Prize; if a stopover is requested by Grand Prize winner and thereafter occurs, the Grand Prize will terminate and full fare will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return.
Any unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize travel package or element thereof will be forfeited by Grand Prize Winner and will remain the property of Sponsor. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. If Grand Prize winner elects not to take a travel companion, Grand Prize winner will not receive the cash value of the travel companion portion of the prize and no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof.
Grand Prize winner's travel companion (or Grand Prize winner if travel companion is a minor child or ward of the Grand Prize winner) must also complete and return a notarized Release of Liability and Publicity Release (if legally permissible) within indicated time period. If a minor is selected as the travel companion, Grand Prize winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure and must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Grand Prize trip must be taken on dates stipulated by Sponsor so as to attend the applicable event or else prize will be forfeited.
TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES IN PROMOTION: $13,100 US
(All prize values are expressed in US dollars.)
Any winner that is a U.S. resident will be solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes. All winners will be solely responsible for any and all expenses/fees which are not specified above associated with prize receipt and use.
No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize/prize component with another prize/prize component of greater or equal value if advertised prize/prize component cannot be awarded as stated for any reason. Sponsor will report prize value as required by the applicable law of Sponsor’s jurisdiction and winner’s jurisdiction.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes Prize and one (1) Instant-Win prize per person/household/e-mail address.
In the event that a potential prize winner cannot be contacted or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will forfeit his/her prize. If a potential Grand Prize or Instant-Win Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, that same potential winner will NOT receive compensation of any kind.
6. General Conditions. Administrator's computer is the official clock for purposes of participation in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. In such event, Sponsor may select potential prize winners and make prizes available by some other means deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. And, notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.facebook.com/WingateHotels. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website and/or the legitimate operation of this Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or any related Promotion web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law (as well as disqualifying such individual, if appropriate). Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. These Official Rules (or any other Promotion) may not be published elsewhere without the express written consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
7. Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES EACH WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE/PROVINCE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNESS SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its marketing agencies, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, prize fulfillment and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, successors, assigns and agents (“Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
The Released Parties are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor and agencies from any claims or causes of action arising from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, winner verification information, or lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected entries, or entries received through impermissible, unauthorized or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of website or any other service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion and/or incomplete, inaccurate or incomplete information being displayed on website whether due to unauthorized human intervention, equipment failure/malfunction or other cause; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer (or any information/materials stored thereon), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s participation in the Promotion or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or related web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, agency, or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to a Sponsor's or agency’s web site by a hypertext link. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE GRAND PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Disputes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively in the federal courts in the County of Morris, the State of New Jersey (USA) and entrant consents to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and expressly waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or any like right; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Subject to applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion and/or any such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey (USA) with the sole exception of New Jersey law governing choice of law/conflict of laws.
11. Winners’ List: For first name and last initial, and state/province of Promotion prize winners of prizes valued over $25.00, send an email with Subject Line: “Wingate All-Access Promotion” to WinnersList@berlinproductions.com. Requests must be received by 5:00:00 p.m. ET, September 30, 2013.
SPONSORED BY: Wingate Inns International, Inc. and Wyndham Hotel Group Canada, ULC, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey USA 07054. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
© 2013 Wingate Inns International, Inc. Wingate Inns International, Inc. and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Wingate Inns International, Inc. and/or other companies in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved. All hotels are independently owned and operated.